Welcome to iTelescope Support.
If you have just created a new account or made changes to your existing account and are having trouble logging into your telescope then this may help.
New Accounts: Once you have registered with iTelescope you are sent a Verification Email to the address you nominated to use. Please find this email and use the link provided in it to activate your account. Look in your SPAM/JUNK folder if you cannot see it in your Inbox. If you have not received verification email within 30 minutes, please contact support.
Account Changes: If you have an existing account and have made changes such as Email, Passwords etc then the same applies as above. Check for an Email from iTelescope to verify your changes.
A new account and changes will take up to 15 minutes to take effect and become active on the telescope database of users. Please try to log in again after this period has lapsed.
Once your account is active you will be able to use the telescopes online by following these directions:
1) Begin by logging into the Launchpad. You will see a screen similar to the one below.
2) Once you are on this screen, you have a few options depending on how you wish to use the telescope. These options are:
- Begin a Manual Imaging Session
- Create an Offline Plan
- Create a Reservation
5) Once you find an Available system, simply click "Available" and it will prompt you to log in. See image below:
6) Enter your Username and Password to log in. If you receive an error, be sure to do the following:
- Ensure that you are entering the correct Username and Password.
- Ensure that you are entering the Username in all lower case - ACP (the telescope control software) can only accept lower case Usernames.
- Ensure that you are entering your password exactly as you originally typed it in - passwords are case sensitive.
- Ensure that you have more than 10 points remaining in your account - Access to telescopes is disabled when accounts fall below 10 points.
- If you have made a change to your account recently (password, address, plan upgrade, plan downgrade, plan renewal, point purchase), please wait 15 minutes and try entering your information again. Accounts must re-sync to all systems following any changes, regardless of how small.
8) From here you use the left menu to select what you wish to do on the telescope. For more information on what you can do, we suggest watching our Launchpad Video Tutorial Series.