iTelescope - T3 - One Shot Color - New Mexico
Observatory: New Mexico Skies at Mayhill, New Mexico - MPC H06
Timezone: UTC Minus 7:00. Daylight savings time is observed
Minimum Target Elevation: Approx 25 - 45 Degrees
N 32° 54’ Decimal: 32.9 North
W 105° 31’ Decimal: 105.5 West
Elevation: 2,225 metres (7,298 ft)
Med-Wide Field. Typically used for One Shot Color imaging. FITS and TIF file formats.
Raw data can be found at data.itelescope.net.
- Dark Frame calibration data is available for 60, 120, 180, 300, 600 second exposures.
- Recommended Maximum Exposure 300 seconds.
- Bin x 1 ONLY for Color. Bin x 2 images will produce monochrome data.
- T3 is part of the iTelescope public outreach program run in partnership with the Research School for Astronomy & Astrophysics and also used by the general public as an educational tool.
- IMPORTANT NOTES: T3 is Externally Guided: Please limit sub-exposure times to 300 seconds or less for best results.
CCD: SBIG ST-4000XCM One Shot Color CCD
A/D Gain: 0.6e-/ADU
Pixel Size: 7.4um Square
Resolution: 1.45 arc-secs/pixel
Cooling: -20C Winter (-15C Summer)
Normal Array: 2048 x 2048 (8.3 Megapixels)
|FOV||47.1 x 47.1 arcmin|
|Pixel scale:||1.37 arcsec/pixel|
|Orientation:||Up is 179 degrees E of N|
OTA: Takahashi TOA-150
Optical Design: Apochromatic Refractor
Focal Length: 1095mm
Mount: Paramount GTS